Video – PT Interview
10 Year Old Jackson Taylor Barrel Hunting, Working on His Mid Town "Hall Pass", and Trying Out His New Custom Hand Shaped 4' 5" Pat Taylor Bat Tailed Thruster on Surf/Skate Sunday‼️💣 😃🌎✌🏽️🏁💥🌊 Taylor Surfboards Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz, Ca.🇺🇸 (831) 462-6191 Nothing But Fun🔥‼️ 📹Video by @curiousclementine Thank You Chris Clemente @taylor_surfboards_santa_cruz @pops_and_mimi_taylor @jacksonkaitaylor @oneillsurfshop @volcomsurf @rainbowfins @freelinesurf @skin_dizzle #volcomlittlebuddys @santacruzwaves @fleahab #sincedayone #supportyourlocalshapers #prouddad
A video posted by Seth Taylor (@sethtaylort) on
- Santa Cruz, CA Weather :: 46F Overcast46F Overcast
- Thursday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- TodayRain, mainly after 10am. High near 56. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- TonightRain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 53. East southeast wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Friday NightA chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Washington's BirthdayRain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 62. Windy, with a south wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- WednesdayA 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Buying a Custom Taylor surfboard
Pat Taylor, a legend, does all the work from start to finish. Truly handmade.