Video – PT Interview
10 Year Old Jackson Taylor Barrel Hunting, Working on His Mid Town "Hall Pass", and Trying Out His New Custom Hand Shaped 4' 5" Pat Taylor Bat Tailed Thruster on Surf/Skate Sunday‼️💣 😃🌎✌🏽️🏁💥🌊 Taylor Surfboards Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz, Ca.🇺🇸 (831) 462-6191 Nothing But Fun🔥‼️ 📹Video by @curiousclementine Thank You Chris Clemente @taylor_surfboards_santa_cruz @pops_and_mimi_taylor @jacksonkaitaylor @oneillsurfshop @volcomsurf @rainbowfins @freelinesurf @skin_dizzle #volcomlittlebuddys @santacruzwaves @fleahab #sincedayone #supportyourlocalshapers #prouddad
A video posted by Seth Taylor (@sethtaylort) on
- Santa Cruz, CA Weather :: 64F Fair64F Fair
- TonightPatchy drizzle and fog after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday NightPatchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- MondayPatchy drizzle and fog before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday NightPatchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday NightPatchy drizzle and fog after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. West northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday NightPatchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- TuesdayPatchy drizzle and fog before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
Buying a Custom Taylor surfboard
Pat Taylor, a legend, does all the work from start to finish. Truly handmade.